The Comic poet Shri Surendra Sharma, who was honoured by Government of India with Padmashree award, is famous for his unique style of language and quick-wit all over the world. At one stage, he was famous as ‘Chaar Laina wala poet’. Shri Sharma is most popular in the Kavi-Sammelans and Hindi speaking people. As a poet who is mesmerizing the audience with his poetry since last four to five decades, Shri Surendra Sharma is not only a manifestation of Comedy, but also a messenger of Indian customs and traditions. Shri Sharma keeps himself in present in front of his fans through TV channels and print media. His Hindi won over the hearts of all those places, which are geographically away from India and have the Hindi presence.Birth : 29 July 1945; Nangal Chaudhary (Haryana)
1) Maansarovar Ke Kavve (Satires)
2) Buddhimaanon Ki Moorkhtaaein (Satires)
3) Bade-Badon Ke Utpaat (Satires)
4) Articles, poems and satires are regularly publishing with various news papers and magazines.
1) Sharma Ji Se Poochho- FM programme
2) Worked as an actor in various Bollywood feature films.
3) Visited overseas for kavi-sammelans i.e. Oman, UAE, USA, Hongkong, Behrine, Indonesia, Nepal, Thailand, Bhutan, Singapore etc.
1) Padma Sri Samman by Govt. of India (2013).
2) Kaka Hathrasi Puraskar.